Wednesday, July 30, 2008

THE FUTURE OF CHICAGO

"I give out of what I need" -King David Eagle Black Inc. is the brainchild of artist and entrepreneur King David. Accomplished as an underground artist, performing for crowds of hundreds and even thousands in New York, Chicago, Philly, and other citys across the nation, King David set out to offer relevant services for the underground artists trying to get on in the game. "You gotta diversify the hustle!" says King David! "I walked away from my 9 to 5 to chase my dream and haven't looked back since. Best decision of my life!" Armed with unpretentious, gritty, heartfelt lyricism, along with an unbridled passion for establishing Chicago as an epicenter for Rap/Hip-hop relevance, David awaits the day he can take his rightful place as one of hip-hops premiere artists/tastmakers. "I come from haterville joe! If i can make it here I can make it anywhere! This is the American Israel!" Not satisfied with the status quo, King David continues to grustle his way into the hearts and minds of those still in the struggle. Resolved in his mission to speak to rejected individuals, David renews his promise to not only never forget where he came from, but to always remember whom he was sent for. "This run i'm gonna get it...I Promise!" EAGLE BLACK IS HERE TO SERVE YOUR NEEDS! WHETHER IT'S PHOTOGRAPHY OR MUSIC PRODUCTION, WE GOT THAT WORK MANE! WITH THREE IN HOUSE PRODUCERS, AND A PHOTOGRAPHER, WE ARE MORE THAN ABLE TO MEET YOUR NEEDS! EAGLE BLACK IS ALSO READY TO EXPAND YOUR MARKETING AND PROMOTIONS EFFORTS WITH IT'S STREET TEAM! FOR MUSIC PRODUCTION OR STREET TEAM SERVICES CONTACT eagleblackinc@gmail.com FOR PHOTOGRAPHY SERVICES CONTACT eagleblackphoto@gmail.com

No comments: